Andy Warhol's Pop Art

I'm always a fan of Pop Art. Unlike any other Art Pieces, the most expensive part of Pop Art is the Colors used. Not only it's able to effect viewers perception of Art, but also able to portray Emotion, Mood and Feeling.

One of my favorite Pop Art piece is non other than Andy Warhol's Che Guevara. I love his way of using Colors, as he's able to bring out the Dominant and Complement of Colors effectively.


Using a photo of me and my girlfriend, I tried creating my very own version of 'Che Guevara' using Photoshop. Unlike Andy Warhol, I'm not that good in choosing Triad Colors combination. Therefore I've stay on a safe side making use of Complementary and Analogous.


Whole piece of work took me around 3 hours, and most of it are spent on trying out different Color Combination and perfecting it.

Hope you like it and comments are welcome!

0 comments: